The method of manually install a driver in Windows Vista
Before following these steps, ensure you have located the right driver.
1. Click Start menu in windows and right-click on Pc.
2. Click Manage.
3. Click Device Manager in left pane.
4. Expand the lists and locate the device that you want to update the driver for.
If the device doesn?ˉt work properly due to driver issue, you might find a yellow mark near the device name.
5. Right-click on the device name and select Update Driver Program?-
6. Click Browse my Pc for driver program.
7. Click Let me select from a list of device drivers on my computer.
8. Click Have Disk?-
9. Click Browse button and look at the location of the driver you found, then follow the guidelines.